Thursday, April 02, 2009

Pack the chew toys, we're heading to the Big Easy!

This week I was shocked to receive the news that my senior short film, Wild Dogs, has been selected for the 2009 SIGGRAPH Computer Animation Festival!

I'm honored to have my film selected this year and am very excited to have my film screening for this event. This will be my first time attending the international ACM SIGGRAPH conference. Ringling College of Art and Design placed eight films in the festival this year. Totally awesome! This year's conference is being held in New Orleans on August 3-7. The wild dogs and I hope to see you there!

Keep an eye on my blog for updates about Wild Dogs. I'll be wrapping this baby up here sometime in the next two weeks. The film will debut online sometime this summer.

3 comments:

Cat Musgrove said...

Wow, Cat!! Congratulations!!!

jon said...

haha your animation its totaly awesome!!

haha i wish someday animate like you!

if that dont bother you , i'll link with my blog

see ya!

Hammy said...

Congratulation!!!! It's no surprise really, your animation is really good. Can't wait to see it when it's finally ready for the public! :)