Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My first Toy Story promo shot

There is an invisible moving going on here at Pixar right now. Invisible in the sense that the films have already been made, but the promotional material for them is rolling out now. I'm currently having a blast animating the characters that I loved and grew up with as a kid.

Here is the new trailer for the Toy Story 1 & 2 3 theatrical re-release. I got to help work on this trailer the first week I arrived back at the studio!



Be sure to catch Toy Story 1 and 2 on the big screen AGAIN in 3D starting October 2nd. This double feature will run for 2 weeks ONLY so don't miss it!

1 comment:

dragonhead said...

Hey,

This is Dragonhead from the Nanook Ustream chat. Hope to run into you at Siggraph. I'll be going around carrying a red back with 'Red Stick Animation Festival' on the side and a 11 x 17 photo portfolio in it.