Tuesday, September 06, 2011

9/11

This coming weekend it will have been 10 years since 9/11.

I was in my first period American History class during my freshman year of highschool when another teacher ran into the room and told us to turn on our TV. The towers didn't fall until my next class. My mother came to get me out of school before lunch. My sister and I sat with her in the living room and watched the TV all day.

On Twitter, I asked where everyone was when they heard the news. Here are just a few of the responses:




1 comment:

Dale Bird said...

I was coming home from school in england. I got in and my brother (not in school yet) and my grand mother were fixed to the tv. I was almost hysterical, I was a smart kid and I knew this meant something big was to follow. Then the second plane hit.